Planning a Party?!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This past weekend I helped host a shower for one of our best family friends at my apartment. Amanda is having a little girl in March!! We planned the theme of pink, brown and white polka dots to match her nursery. These are Amanda's cute invites! We also included a map on the back to help with directions.


These folded stationary notecards were part of her hostess gift. Perfect for coordinating her thank-you notes!


Streamer of signs across the mantle to go with everything displaying all her gifts under it...


This is her matching paper for listing her gifts at the shower...




It was such a wonderful weekend getting to celebrate and spend time with great friends & family.

Let me know and I would love to help you out in designing your next party invitations and any other fun things to match :)

Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!!


1 comment:

Trumbo Family said...

Your stuff is soooo cute! I love looking at all your new posts. I am expecting baby boy #2 in June and hope that you can make my announcement! I'll be in touch!!

Post a Comment