Jacob's 1st Birthday & Prayer Request

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My sweet little cousin, Jacob turned one last month & had a cute dinosaur theme party!
These were his fun invitations. . .
Jacob & big sis, Chaselyn
Prayer Request...
My cousin, Brandi was recently diagnosed with brain cancer. Her husband Stanton is my first cousin. She is only 29 and their two precious kids are Chaselyn & Jacob. Brandi is going through chemo & radiation treatments daily. Please pray for Brandi & this sweet family!! It has been amazing to see the way God is using them through this battle. They live in Waco, TX and we got to go down for a family reunion to be with them last weekend. What a blessing they are! Please pray for healing, peace, and comfort for them in this time of need!
Blake, me, Brandi, Jacob, Stanton, Kerri & Taylor


"We pray for blessings
We pray for peace
Comfort for family, protection while we sleep
We pray for healing, for prosperity
We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering
All the while, You hear each spoken need
Yet love us way too much to give us lesser things

Cause what if Your blessings come through raindrops
What if Your healing comes through tears
What if a thousand sleepless nights
Are what it takes to know You’re near
What if trials of this life are Your mercies in disguise"


LAURA STORY - "BLESSINGS" LYRICS

4 comments:

Amy said...

How do I get this dinosaur invitation?

Leslie Duffield said...

Amy, what's your email and I'll be glad to send you some info on doing a dinosaur invitation. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Leslie! I would like to know how I can get the dinosaur invitation as well! I am doing this theme, and would love to personalize the invitations with my son's picture! My email is nsalois_82@yahoo.com! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Will you please explain how to create the lil Dino invitations. ntoney19@yahoo.com

Post a Comment