Finally back!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So sorry for my lack in blogging.  I've continued to stay busy with lots of different designs for people, but haven't made time to blog all of the creations.  These last several months have brought many ups & downs.  Last September, we celebrated my brother getting married and all of the fun & excitement from that.  Taylor & Kerri's wedding was in Napa Valley California.  We had a blast there & in San Francisco a few days before.  So happy for both of them & excited to have a new sister :)  There have been some really tough times too with the loss of my cousin, Stanton's wonderful wife Brandi to brain cancer and a sweet friend Julee's loss of her husband, Matt.  I think about & pray for them so often.  We spent Christmas & New Year's Eve on an incredible trip to Europe.  Blake and I went with two great friends, Meredith & Andrew for two weeks and traveled to Rome, Venice, Salzburg, Munich, Prague & London.  It was such an amazing trip that I will always treasure!  First I'll share our New Year's card & then try and play catch up on lots of other card/invitation designs from there. . .  Happy 2013! 

front

back

No comments:

Post a Comment