Jillian Kate's shower!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last weekend I helped host a shower for one of my good friends Jennifer! I'm so excited that sweet little Jillian Kate will be here next month :) Here are a few fun pictures from her shower. . .

Jillian's nursery is absolutely adorable, so we wanted to incorporate it into her shower. This is the invitation I did to match her bedding.

Coordinating stationery for her thank-you notes. . .

The pretty table decor & food. . .
Rick's Bakery here in Fayetteville did such a great job on the cake! It was perfect...we didn't want to cut it :)

Jen with all of her hostesses... me, Julee, Sarah, Maggie & Jill
I had so much fun planning with these girls! I'm so glad we could have this special day for Jennifer!
Go see Jennifer & Julee's blogs for more details of her shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment